When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Senior System Architect will be responsible for the technical design, development, and execution of numerous marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Reporting to the AVP of Marketing Data Management, the Principal will be instrumental in implementing and sustaining marketing strategies for Mr. Cooper
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Design and maintain marketing campaign flowcharts using Unica (IBM) Campaign and Interact software
· Coordinate with marketing channel managers to ensure seamless execution of marketing plans
· Perform population sizing, historical analysis, and day-to-day campaign tracking
· Identify areas of improvement and develop appropriate course of action
- Communicate technical feasibility and trade-offs with channel managers
- Ownership of daily execution of marketing campaigns
· 4-year degree or work equivalency in a data-related field
· At least 4 years of SQL experience a must – queries, stored procedures, functions, etc
· Must be an innovative thinker capable of adapting to changes “on the fly”
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and processes
- Ability to adapt to rapid and frequent change
· Strong communication skills and ability to contribute in a highly team-focused environment
· Knowledge of standard PC software (Office, Visio, Outlook, etc) as well as MS SQL Server (SSMS, SSIS, etc)
· Experience with Unica (IBM) Campaign software a plus
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015361
Job Category:Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
Apply on company website