Millennium Physician Group is seeking to hire a full-time Financial Analyst II, Provider Compensation to join the Accounting/Finance team in Fort Myers, FL. We are looking for a new team member who is positive, energetic, well-organized, has the ability to multi-task, and think outside of the box. We want someone who supports our top initiative of ensuring an excellent patient experience!
The Provider Compensation Analyst II will be responsible for facilitating all data collection, analysis and reporting functions required to support physician and advanced provider compensation plans. He (she) will assist the Provider Compensation Manager in the development, implementation and administration of compensation models and information gathering. He (she) will perform other related accounting, financial and administrative functions as required by the department.
- Prepares internal and external reports by gathering and analyzing information from electronic medical records and general ledger systems
- Identifies opportunities to create efficiencies in accounting and reporting associated with physician and advanced provider compensation plans
- Assists the CFO, Treasurer and Provider Compensation Manager by meeting with Advanced Providers regarding on-going compensation plan matters as well as in compensation plan education for new Advanced Providers
- Assists in the financial modeling of proposed changes to compensation plans or in the development of new compensation plans
- Reconciles compensation-related accounts to maintain accuracy
- Prepares journal entries associated with compensation activity
- Document and implement accounting controls by analyzing current controls; recommending and implementing changes
- Assist with annual audit
- Performs other related accounting, financial, or administrative special projects and tasks as may be required from time to time by the CFO, Treasurer or Provider Compensation Manager.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including 401(k) with match and 3 weeks of PTO! We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Strong accounting, financial analysis and reporting background
- Advanced competencies in Excel
- Proficiency with enterprise-wide accounting systems (Sage Products preferred) and electronic medical records systems (Athena preferred)
Required Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to work on a broad range of financial/accounting projects simultaneously, be a self-starter with the ability to adapt in an ever changing, fast paced, high growth environment and be a strategic thinker who can use financial information and business trends to create insight.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb and balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please review the full job description for more details about this exciting opportunity.
ABOUT MILLENNIUM PHYSICIAN GROUP
Formed in 2008, Millennium Physician Group has grown into one of the largest comprehensive primary care practices with more than 400 health care providers located throughout Florida. With corporate headquarters in Fort Myers, Florida, Millennium Physician Group consists of primary care offices, Imaging Centers, Lab Services and Wellness Programs. You can also find various programs, such as weight management and smoking cessation, led by Millennium Physician Group doctors.
If you are interested in joining an organization that puts an emphasis on team work and family, then Millennium Physician Group is the right choice.
Millennium Physician Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Additionally, Millennium is proud to join the nearly 3,000 health system and physician groups who have gone completely Tobacco Free.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR ACCOUNTING/FINANCE TEAM?
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Financial Analyst II, Provider Compensation position, please click the link to apply today. We look forward to meeting you!
Apply on company website