DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Division Vice President for Support Services.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Division Vice President for Support Services to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare, we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k) plan, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
As a Division Vice President for Support Services, you will be responsible for the assessment, development, and implementation of a support services strategy that includes and may not be limited to environmental services and food and nutrition services for HCA facilities in the Mountain Division. You will be responsible for driving positive change through leading initiatives that support operational and expense management through standardization of people, processes, and technology. You will also be responsible for building strategic alliances with Hospital Executive Staff, EVS, and FNS Department Directors as it relates to successfully executing the services required.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide leadership in the area of operations and expense management to the Division and individual facilities overall strategic plan to improve Environmental (EVS) and Food and Nutritional Services (FNS)
- Provide direct leadership in the oversight and accountability for the operational effectiveness for EVS and FNS management plan that will reduce practice variation and will improve HCAHPS, improve employee engagement and improve expenses
- Demonstrate responsibility for solving customer challenges and ensure commitments to customers are met by soliciting opinions and ideas from customers for improvements in products and services
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure solutions are responsive to customer needs and market opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain strong effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders within the division and facility leadership, Supply Chain, and HealthTrust
- Establish and meet expense savings goals of the division and facilities
- Direct multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment that includes: strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan, implement, and execute as well as the ability to focus and execute exceptional time management
- Demonstrate a knowledge of EVS and FNS in an healthcare organization
- Provide effective communication, which includes verbal and good listening, writing, and presentation skills to a variety of stakeholders from executives to staff.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive management experience with multi-site operations in Healthcare food services and/or Environmental Services required.
- Executive level interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a matrix environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Division based travel required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website