Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist. Candidates open to both inpatient and outpatient services are encouraged to purse this opportunity. Ideal candidate will be trained in TAVR procedures and interest in a structural heart program. If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and engaging experience you will find it at Mosaic Life Care.
Mosaic Life Care is committed to the prevention, detection and treatment of heart and vascular disease. By combining the latest technology with the expertise of 9 highly trained cardiologists and 3 APPs, Mosaic Life Care provides the most sophisticated cardiac care available today. Our cardiac practice offers a comprehensive approach to cardiac care that includes a cardiac rehab unit, two cath lab suites, one EP suite, and one hybrid OR room along with onsite cardiac testing.
- Organized, friendly, and energetic atmosphere
- Comfortable 1:5 call rotation
- A mixture of 50% outpatient and 50% inpatient responsibilities
- Chest Pain accredited and STEMI Level II designated hospital
- Very busy practice, will walk into an established patient schedule
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the regions largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- Most Wired by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the Most Connected hospitals by S. News & World Report
- Received Gold (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist. Candidates...
Apply on company website