Opportunity Title: General Cardiology - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health system, is currently in search of a BC/BE General Cardiologist to practice at our beautiful St. Joseph, MO location. Candidates open to both inpatient and outpatient services including reading cardiac diagnostic studies are encouraged to pursue this opportunity, which offers a rewarding, challenging and engaging experience.
Mosaic Life Care is committed to the prevention, detection and treatment of heart and vascular disease. By combining the latest technology with the expertise of 9 highly trained cardiologists and 3 APRNs, Mosaic Life Care provides the most sophisticated cardiac care available today. Our cardiac practice offers a comprehensive approach to cardiac care that includes a cardiac rehab unit, two cath lab suites, one EP suite, and one hybrid OR room along with onsite cardiac testing.
- Organized, friendly, energetic and easy-going atmosphere
- Comfortable call 1:5 rotation
- A mixture 50% inpatient and 50% outpatient responsibilities
- Chest Pain accredited and STEMI Level II designated center
- Very busy practice, will walk into an established patient schedule
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8 am 4:30 pm
- Tee/Echo procedures approximately 8,700+ annually
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Opportunity Title: General Cardiology - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MOMosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialt...
Apply on company website