***$500 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!***
OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Mortenson Dental Partners is one of the largest privately held dental service organizations in the country. We have over 140 practices in 9 states, and we are always growing!
At Mortenson, the care, comfort, and convenience of our patients are of the utmost importance. If you have an upbeat personality, love to smile, and believe you can add real value to our patients' experiences, please apply today!
We provide opportunities for career advancement and growth for those who seek it. We've been named one of The Best Places to Work in Louisville, Kentucky where the company is headquartered. OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind, gracious, and caring environment.
- Ensures the telephone is answered in a timely and professional fashion.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost-effectively, and posting patient charges accurately.
- Ensures all insurance is verified and communicated to clinical staff and patients.
- Ensures all financial obligations are communicated with the patient and properly noted for each procedure.
- Ensures all accounts are properly credited when payment is received.
- Follows scheduling guidelines to ensure a manageable and profitable schedule for dentists and hygienists.
- Promotes a "team first" attitude by demonstrating positive and caring relationships and communication with coworkers.
- Actively participates in recall program to ensure goals are achieved.
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC, copier, fax, scanner, telephone
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 yrs experience in a dental office
- CPR Certification
- Open Dental
- Monday Off
- Tuesday Off
- Wednesday Off
- Thursday Off
- Friday Off
- Saturday 7:45am - 1pm
All part-time team members are eligible for 401(k) within 90 days of hire and may be eligible for the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) if working an average of 20 hours a week or more.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply on company website