****$7,500.00 Sign-On Bonus Available......ask for details****
OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Mortenson Dental Partners is one of the largest privately held dental service organizations in the country. We have over 140 practices in 9 states, and we are always growing!
At Mortenson, the care, comfort, and convenience of our patients are of the utmost importance. If you have an upbeat personality, love to smile, and believe you can add real value to our patients' experiences, please apply today!
We provide opportunities for career advancement and growth for those who seek it. We've been named one of The Best Places to Work in Louisville, Kentucky where the company is headquartered. OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind,
gracious, and caring environment.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient
referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost-effectively, and
posting patient charges accurately.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal
networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Promotes a “team first” attitude by demonstrating positive and caring
relationships and communication with coworkers.
- Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal
communication, and other dental tests to help dentists diagnose dental
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, deep
scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Computer, copier, fax, telephone
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Local anesthesia and nitrous oxide certification
- Laser Debridement Certification
- General Supervision Privileges
- CPR Certification
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Intraoral Camera
- Caries Detection
- Open Dental Software
- Digital Radiograph Technology
- Monday 8am - 5pm
- Tuesday 12pm - 7pm
- Wednesday 8am - 5pm
- Thursday 8am - 5pm
- Friday 8am - 2pm (1 per month)
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply on company website