Posted Date: Oct 29, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
We are seeking a Director of Dining Services that will be responsible to lead the overall operation of the food services department within a healthcare/hospital setting.
- Responsibility for ensuring the services offered to the patients, guests, and employees of the hospital are of superior quality.
- Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs
- Maintains excellent relationships with patients, guests, client, and dining department staff
- Onboarding, training, promoting professional growth, and development of the dining services team
- Leadership of all aspects of departmental financial accountability
- Maintains department in “inspection ready” state at all times
- Bachelor's degree in Food Service Management or related field; or Associate's degree plus five years of directly related experience- preferred
- Three to five years of senior living experience- preferred
- Five plus years of direct foodservice operational management experience in a fine dining/hotel/country club setting
- Experience with state, federal and local regulatory agency inspections
- Excellent knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Excellent customer services skills
- Experience with P&L accountability- highly desirable
- Contract-managed service experience -highly desirable
- ServSafe® certified
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 431820
DONALD L BRINKER
Apply on company website