Posted Date: Jan 17, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
This individual is responsible for planning, directing, implementing and assisting with operational programs, policies, and procedures to ensure contract compliance, profitability, safety and client satisfaction for multiple accounts. This position will require 85% travel. One Third of the accts are commutable from Charlotte but the other accts are nationwide and will require 3 weeks of travel a month
- Develops common direction for the team
- Sets priorities and makes team agenda and strategy clear to all team members
- Develops, recommends and implements policies and procedures of the region to ensure maximum income from existing accounts
- Manages the assigned operations to ensure accordance with the client's service level agreements
- Delivers the budget and the unit cost targets for each service at all assigned locations
- Ensures adequate resources are available, including personnel
- Interfaces with existing clients to maintain client satisfaction and account retention
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or 5 to 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in P&L management
- Contract-managed service experience, preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Regional or multi-unit experience
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 369023
Apply on company website