Posted Date: Jan 17, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
As a Production Manager III, you will be responsible for assisting the Executive Chef and/or the Director of Dining Services with the overall success of the food service operation. This is an exciting opportunity for an organized, enthusiastic and detail-oriented manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of production employees in order to prepare and deliver a finished food product to the serving areas in an efficient, timely and proper manner.
- Oversees kitchen operation while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment for the staff.
- Prepares or directs preparation of meals in accordance with corporate programs and guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of culinary management experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Catering and/or high volume batch cooking experience is required.
- Experience ordering food and supplies is required.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products including Excel.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Associate's degree in Culinary Arts is preferred.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 368749
KENNETH C SCRUGGS
Apply on company website