Posted Date: Feb 21, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
Temporary Assignment for 1 Year.
The Menu Database Coordinator works collaboratively with the Menu Database Manager, the Nutrition Informatics Analyst, applicable account level personnel and other MyDining team members to build menu databases for selected Morrison Healthcare (MHC) accounts. General accountabilities will include coordination of menu database builds with Menu Database Managers, initiating Webtrition menu cycle and recipe imports, training MyDining software administrators and other menu database coordinators, participating in weekly calls and participating in software release tasks with the goal of successfully implementing MyDining software in targeted Morrison Healthcare accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Relations and People Management
• Communicates progress, including concerns in a timely manner to Director, MyDining.
• Maintains professional relationships with others on MyDining team and the accounts with which they are working.
• Develops strategies to maintain and support client satisfaction with MyDining at a level that ensures account retention.
• Devises strategies to involve clinicians in the design, implementation and evaluation of account-specific MyDining menu database
• Able to articulate the benefits of MyDining software
• Achieves successful and on-time delivery of each hospital's MyDining menu database build
• Participates in and provides constructive feedback on weekly MyDining calls
• Assists in development of application/system training for users and menu database coordinators
• Works with CNM, culinary and operations team in reviewing menu cycles for regulatory compliance
• Tests, and if necessary retests, software enhancements in TEST MyDining system and provides constructive feedback in a timely manner
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies (CMS, TJC, DNV) and Morrison Healthcare policies and procedures
• Adheres to HIPPA and company confidentiality policies
Education, Training and Experience:Required
• Bachelor's Degree in dietetics or a related field.
• Meet one of the following criteria:
o Registered Dietitian (Commission on Dietetic Registration) with at least 1 year of experience in healthcare
o NDTR or CDM with at least 3 years of experience in healthcare and with diet software technology
• Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance standards for food and nutrition services
• Highly Proficient in Excel
• Experience with building menu databases in software systems like CBORD, Computrition, Horizon, MyDining.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Morrison Policies and Procedures Manual and the Manual of Clinical Nutrition Management
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance standards for food and nutrition services
• Knowledge of MHC Patient Dining Programs
• Knowledge of Webtrition or other recipe and nutrient analysis software
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 380288
Apply on company website