Posted Date: Feb 25, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
Working as the HR Manager, you will provide field and corporate support with an emphasis in associate relations, front line associate recruitment, training and diversity. You will contact expert regarding policies, procedures and programs to these areas.
- Coordinates and conducts management training related to this area (i.e.: terminations, sexual harassment, performance management).
- Investigates and advises management in appropriate resolution of associate relations issues.
- Coordinates/conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Makes recommendations to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations as is needed.
- Supports internal customer survey and associate satisfaction interpretation/feedback process.
- Attends Operational meetings to increase HR visibility, conduct classroom training, provide assistance and implement account HR initiatives.
- Coordinates and conducts management training related to the areas of interviewing, selection and hiring.
- Assists managers in developing and implementing recruitment plans to increase qualified applicant flow.
- Provides support and tools to unit management to build relations and make presentation at schools, organizations, community associates and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Supports Morrison Healthcare sector and provides direct assistance and support in critical markets.
- Identifies critical needs area's and takes appropriate steps to rectify problems.
- Coordinates and conducts new hire orientation and management training related to this area.
- Conducts HR Assessments.
- Prepares and presents HR related topics at Field Operations Workshops for HR Training and Development.
- Regularly conducts HR related training (i.e.: Sexual Harassment, Progressive Discipline, HR 101).
- Supports Preferred Employer objectives and HR business plan by attending and participating in operational meetings.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.), Masters preferred
- Two to five years multi-unit HR generalist and associate relations experience.
- Experience in a high customer contact setting.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- SPHR/PHR Certification preferred
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 381528
JEANNE M LANE
Apply on company website