Posted Date: Feb 25, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
This leadership position assists the successful operation of Food & Nutrition Services in an Acute Care Hospital. The Associate Director of Food and Nutritional Services will assist in the responsibility for all foodservice-related activities; including patient care, non-patient care (retail, cafeteria, catering etc), quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all hospital-related activities. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business.
The Associate Director assists to ensure client, customer satisfaction and efficient cost effective management. You will direct and conduct safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs; while maintaining excellent relationships with patients and the Client, as well as other departments within the Hospital. The Associate Director is also responsible for promoting the professional growth and development of their team. In addition; you will assist in fostering strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the food-service department with the facility plan of operations.
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus three (3) years of directly related experience
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate or Registered Dietitian
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of hospital or adult home/care experience depending upon formal degree or training
- Three (3) to five (5) years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills required to be successful
- ServSafe® Certified
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 381534
JEANNE M LANE
Apply on company website