Posted Date: Feb 26, 2020
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
Summary: As a Sr. Administrative Assistant, you will act as a liaison and support activities in the department to include but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangement, expense reimbursement, and other duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison and supports activities locally and nationally, such as coordinating and preparing materials.
- Monitors department email and the career assistance lines as needed.
- Manages several ongoing reports and disseminates materials, adhering to deadlines.
- Organizes and prepares executive-level communications and presentations.
- Provides documentation and reconciles expenses while monitoring budgets.
- Assists in coordinating meetings and conferences, agendas, site locations, and meals with a focus on creativity and expense management.
- Communicates relevant information to team members such as change in schedule dates, changes in project requirements, and report requests.
- Maintains files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years administrative experience.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain a high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 382085
Apply on company website