Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of Role The position is accountable for all aspects of Infrastructure support components within a multi-country geography, while building and engaging strong partnership with client business leaders across the geography. This is a manager of manager roles that builds sustainable talents with a large financial oversight and strong stakeholder management and escalation management capabilities. The ideal candidate must have both leadership and technical skills to effectively and efficiently manage IT Infrastructure technologies, vendors and personnel.
The position identifies and right sizes the needs for services based on open dialogue with business leaders, facility management teams and global project owners. To accomplish such requirements; the role engages with the relevant Global/Regional towers and Regional Market leads demanding and forecasting the delivery of services for the geographical area of responsibility.
This individual will work closely with the IT management team (Market Lead) and represent infrastructure in the regional governance, collaborate across regions and share and develop best practices in a Global Infrastructure delivery model. Working closely with Network, Hosting, Collaboration and Onsite Services towers. (NEW: Broader scope moving from OSS to Infra) Main Responsibilities 1. Acts as a single point of contact within ITS for the geographic business leader and their staff for Infrastructure support needs (including manufacturing area), and is accountable for ensuring their needs are fully understood, appropriately prioritized and included where appropriate in the ITS strategic initiatives and road maps. Is an advocate for Infra support services within the geography.
2. Coordinates and manages escalations and critical issues across – Network, Hosting, Collaboration, OSS, Manufacturing Infra support, Service Desk and MBS support. This is a regional leadership role that will provide holistic ownership across Infrastructure.
3. Manages approvals and exceptions for all policies like Mobile, EUC and Peripherals purchases.
4. Manages the Regional Infrastructure budget; Costs spending are tracked and monitored, meeting regional finance thresholds. Delegates where appropriate the costs management to the Country staff. Has ability to run projects to achieve financial targets and champions cost ownership and policy adherence.
5. Influence and guide business process owners in leveraging ITS innovation and adoption of new technology to maximize business value. Change adoption and technology introduction projects. • Build relationships and confidence within the Functions to manage expectation for onsite service delivery. • Understand business benefits in order to prioritize innovation and enhancements with the greatest impact.
6. Maintain a high standard of ITIL service management criteria across teams and vendors, Enforces IT Services Management Processes and is Accountable for an efficient usage of Information Systems according to best practices.
7. This individual will work closely with the IT management team (Market Lead), collaborate across regions and share and develop best practices in a Global Infrastructure delivery model. Working closely with Network, Hosting, Collaboration and Onsite Services towers.
8. Own disaster recovery efforts for the region and coordinate with SSMT on local and regional Special situations. Communicate status and manage all prioritization directly.
9. Take regional Service Desk ownership, ensure and maintain local language support for all regions is working as per agreed SLA's and all towers are closing tickets.
10. Take regional SSIL ownership, ensure and maintain local language support for all manufacturing locations is working as per agreed SLA's and all towers are closing tickets. Work as escalation point for the region with manufacturing leaders.
11. Monitors and communicates client satisfaction within the geography and is accountable for ensuring delivery of Infrastructure service quality improvements. Monitors appropriate geographic KPIs/SLAs for Infra services and solutions to the business. Review periodically the services with business and delivery groups
12. Manages vendor negotiations for all local and regional vendors. Ensures discussions on ethical behavior of vendor resources, meeting service levels, associated penalties and
13. Leads the ITS work on Acquisitions and Divestiture programs from an Infrastructure pov. Coordinates due diligence and establishes ITS resource demand for projects implementation along with Project Delivery leads in the regions.
14. Accountable to ensure that the direct line manager owns the satisfaction, growth, success, coaching, motivation, and day-to-day issue guidance of all employees within the geography. Leads the employees advancement plans within the geography. See details on reporting relationships below.
15. Compliance and Integrity: • Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position, apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct • Maintain PO and GR compliance along with honest financial reporting • Maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications • Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Business or equivalent • Minimum 12-14 years ITS experience with good understanding of EUC environment/services/technology • Good understanding of Vendor Management required to support governance processes • Self-starter who is able to operate independently/remotely • Basic understanding of IT security and Architectural principles • Ability to run with ideas and innovation, cross pollinating ideas across countries and regions • Ability to engage with relatively senior stakeholders across functions within the region • Strong analytical capability and basic financial discipline • Translates commercial needs / capabilities into functional requirements • Good knowledge and understanding of SAP and general Financial and Procurement processes • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • English fluency a must, other European languages a plus
Apply on company website