Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
- To lead the fully integrated business management and financial planning process and drive improvements in business performance and ownership of functional numbers.
- To provide the SEA Leadership Team and other stakeholders with in-depth analysis of the business results vs targets and leading to the identification of risks and opportunities and recommendations for appropriate actions to address them.
- Supports all categories to drive cost leadership thru efficient monitoring and management of productivity initiatives and waste management.
- Assist in the development ISC financial short-term and strategic plans of operations.
- Manages the proper level of inventory to ensure working capital is within the target
- Build a high performing team who will serve as co-pilots in improving business performance.
- Generate meaningful of overall Operations budget such as D&W Cost, Waste and Overhead budget of CS&L.
- Prepares insightful analysis of SEA CS&L results compared with target : D&W Cost, Waste, Overhead budget of CS&L..
- Provides G2N report by country and category vs. plan
- Support categories to drive margin related improvement projects by Operations (such as cost saving thru productivity, shipping cost or landed cost)
- Prepares monthly monitoring of productivity status.
- Support to drive cost and deliver strategic cost road may across all categories by managing 3-year productivity funnel.
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement by constantly challenging financial and business processes.
- Support the team to maximizes use of SAP and other tools available to provide financial analysis and financial insights
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place and functioning to safeguard company assets and to guarantee the reliability of financial statements in line with Kraft policies and procedures within area of responsibility
Do you have what it takes? Education, qualifications and training
- Recognized financial qualification, degree in Business Administration, Finance or Certified Public Accountant
- Good knowledge of financial accounting, economic environment, financial legislation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Experience or skills required
- Minimum 12 years of Finance experience, (preferred Cost Analysis/Accounting)
- Experience of financial modelling/analytical techniques (cash flow and investment analysis)
- Good knowledge of profitability drivers and ability to analyse financial statements.
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically and anticipate/assess the financial impact of broad trends in the Company's operating environment.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Specialised knowledge or skills required General:
- Management and leadership abilities
- Self-starter, Drive for Results
- Excellent decision making
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Communication skills
Technical: The incumbent should be Masterful in:
- Determinate facts and Figures from the Sections and create a Section Budget
- Use Controlling Tools to Measure Deviations
- Identification of Main Cost Drivers for Further Productivity Potential
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Self-starter and works well in a high-pressure environment
- Able to liaise effectively with other function experts both within and outside the company.
Apply on company website