Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Quality Compliance Supervisor assists the Regulatory Compliance Manager and Quality Supervisor in developing, implementing, and overseeing the quality assurance and regulatory compliance strategies of the company. Works cohesively with all functional areas to communicate Quality and Regulatory information striving for continuous improvement in all areas of the process. This position is responsible for providing technical assistance and leadership to site operations in the areas of food safety and regulatory compliance. Under the direction of the Regulatory Compliance Manager, the Quality Compliance Supervisor is responsible for managing designated food safety regulatory affairs. Additionally, the Quality Compliance Supervisor serves as the point of contact for customer and consumer inquiries and complaints.
Essential Job Functions
- Leads all activities and follow-up concerning Consumer/Customer Complaints. This includes but not limited to managing investigations, Consumer complaint reporting, updating KPI, DPM and DMS tracker.
- Champion for the site's Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) program. This includes but not limited to creating, tracking and trending CAPAs. Managing verifications of CAPAs and the overall effectiveness of the program.
- Accountable for the site's document control program, including updating documents on local sites and record retention list.
- Assisting in the annual verification of HACCP.
- Maintaining required paperwork for plant trials.
- Leads all activities and follow-up concerning internal assessments/audits of manufacturing systems to ensure records, procedures, processing, packaging and equipment are in compliance with all federal, state and other regulatory requirements. This includes but not limited to creating and maintaining audit schedules, train internal auditors, and initiate corrective actions. Also, leads mock recall process.
- Assist Training manager in conducting new hire and annual refresher training. Aid in the maintenance of the training matrix and records
- Provide Quality support for plant projects and initiatives in the manufacturing environment.
- Ensures that products are produced to specification to meet safety, quality and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in functional quality teams and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Must perform additional duties assigned by Quality and Sanitation Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision. Proactive and takes action without being prompted. Must manage time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Must have strong analytical skills, pay careful attention to detail and have an investigative mindset.
- Three years' experience working in manufacturing or a high regulatory environment.
- Advance computer skills, work proficiently with Microsoft Windows. Ability to learn through training the required computer systems/software (POGs, SAP, Minitab, InfinityQS, etc.)
- Position is full-time and flexibility is required. Applicants must be available to work any shift, including weekends and overtime as needed.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Fundamental understanding of Quality philosophies, Lean principles, Food safety/HACCP, and SPC.
- Self-motivated – Able to work independently with limited supervision. Proactive and takes action without being prompted.
- Leadership – organizes and motivates department associates, as well as operations.
- Teamwork – Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams including quality, operations, and engineering.
- Results Orientation – maintains appropriate focus on short and long-term goals. Motivated by achievement, and persists until goals are reached, conveying a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Food Science is preferred.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website