Mondelēz International. Make it with us.
We take pride in making and baking the world's most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia, Pascall and The Natural Confectionery Company.
From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is brought to life by the brightest minds, collaboration and of course, decades of knowledge.
Globally, we lead the future of snacking and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for a forward-thinking innovator to join our team and lead Research, Development and Quality (RDQ) within our Biscuits Division. Here at Mondelēz our RDQ team drives business results through their passion for innovation and quality. If you are a cutting-edge RDQ professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and brings a whole lot of curiosity, we would love to hear from you!
Make it uniquely yours.
In this role, you will:
- Lead project and product ideation and planning, developing the ideas and prototypes
- Analyse project objectives and develop technical plans to deliver
- Ensure compliance and quality aligns with Mondelez global standards, government regulations and consumer expectations
- Manage senior key stakeholder relationships, taking them on the journey from from idea conception through to completion
Make it possible.
- A strong background in Biscuit RDQ leadership
- Exceptional stakeholder and project management skills
- Imagination, drive and passion to make the Mondelez biscuit category the number 1 choice for consumers
Make it together.
Have pride in what you do. We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world. Being truly global is not just about being big, it's about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour. We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
Live our values: Love our consumers and brands | Grow every day | Do what's right
Part time options may be considered for this role, and we support flexibility. Because we know that work is always better when life is good!
Apply on company website