Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
This position reports to the Plant Quality Leader and is responsible to support East York plant.
The Quality Assurance lead – Laboratory is responsible to ensure that quality programs and systems are in place to ensure quality compliance of Raw and packaging materials, process water and utility water as well as testing controls on environment, finished product and measuring instruments via calibration control.
The position supports as well the change management process for formulation and mixing sheets and program, traceabily program, Sensory program and Kosher management.
This position participates actively on the SWP included in the QM pillar
- Act as the local leader for matters related to raw and packaging materials being the main contact point for the plant leaders and materials suppliers
- Coordinate sampling, swabbing and testing plans for water, PEM, Raw materials and Peanut free test.
- Manage product formulations including transfer from MDLZ master formulas to plant floor batch sheets, programing of FT batch Mixing Control System and shop floor support to manage changes.
- Ensure accuracy between Raw and Pack specifications and the company specification system ION
- Participating on Sensory Program activities
- Participation on DMS 3 and 4.
- Support and reporting Defect PPM rate
- Support the execution of product traceability and Hold and Release activities when product out-of-spec is produced. Coordinate completion of Quality Incident Report and data review with the Cluster Leader and Corporate.
- Generate materials out-of-compliance reports in SAP and ensure they reachout to Precurement and suppliers
- Build and ensure execution of Calibration program
- Participate in Corporate Quality Audits and Third Party Audits. Hold a role as part of internal auditing team at the plant. Performing Internal audits and participating in cross-audit programs with other plants. Provides information to document CAPA and execute activities to close open CAPAs
- Bachelor's degree (4 years)
- Functional Work Experience HACCP coordinator, Quality Systems Manager, Food Regulatory Agency Inspection and Contacts experience (1 year)
- Computer skills (i.e., Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access, iQS, SAP, ION, Meridian, Enablon, Metric System), Minitab (2 years)
- Knowledge of Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (2 years)
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website