What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Côte d'Or, Milka, Toblerone, LU, Oreo and Stimorol and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the role:
The role is responsible for planning and execution of projects for the plant including capex and cash flow management.
o Project development and execution and in parallel ensure compliance with safety, quality and environmental requirements.
o This role will work together with the site engineering manager to develop the site master plans, drive the technical agenda towards 85% Global Line Efficiency and for new lines 100% Vertical Start-up as well as leading the development and execution of new initiatives in line with the site master plan.
o The role supports global and regional engineering platforms working towards standardized line designs as well as promoting ‘Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (IL6S)' cultural change throughout the organization through functional capability building and driving/applying IL6S work processes.
o As part of the IL6S implementation the role supports the ‘Innovation Initiative Pillar (IIM)' implementation in the site. IIM is one of eleven pillars of IL6S being responsible for Vertical Start Up management and Technical Readiness in all initiatives.
1. Develop and execute capital projects that will:
• Enable growth, productivity, innovation and efficiency and promote the roll out of a high-performance work environment
• Improve infrastructure & streamlining the plant
• Implement best in class technology and capability (benchmarking conversion costs and technology platforms).
2. Creation of flexibility and capability with focus on zero losses and 100% engagement
• Initiate step change productivity planning leveraging technology and asset through translation of loss analysis into initiatives filling the funnel for the plants profit sustaining and enhancing project portfolio.
• Support site /cluster engineering manager on developing and rolling out of standards in cooperation with the regional/global engineering organization. As such drive competitive advantaged cost structures.
• Development and roll out of break through ideas in close cooperation with cross-functional partners on site and regional level including Research Development & Quality, Procurement and related functions to support strategies
3. Responsible for plant capital projects in accordance with the plants Compelling Business Need (CBN) including safety, service, cash flow, productivity and growth targets.
• Lead cross functional project development and coordination
• Lead multi – functional teams and task forces of technical functions to drive world class efficiency and safety
• Lead projects towards Vertical Start Up
• Coordination of manufacturing, engineering and supply chain resources to ensure successful execution of all deliverables of project management (safety, cash flow, etc.)
• OEM relationship management on project and initiative basis
4. Deliver equipment designs according to IL6S requirements (AM step3, PM step 2)
• Use Integrated Lean 6 Sigma tools and practices and ensure Early Management process steps are in place.
• Coordinate and facilitate change management processes within the global engineering community to drive standards linking with technology platforms. Maintain the Maintenance Prevention Database.
5. Build capability on site level required to ensure Vertical Start up:
• Support the implementation of the IIM Pillar together with the Engineering Manager through building pillar capability and governance as Site/Cluster a first and project team capabilities as a second step.
• Ensure and manage the competence and skills development for asset hand-over and care (part of Technology transfer and training of new initiatives)
6. New Product Launch and Modification
• Lead technical assessments, capability studies and capital execution for new product launches and modification in cooperation with key partners namely Business Development, Research and Development, Procurement
• Lead breakthrough thinking bringing new ideas and possibilities. Lead or co-lead new equipment and/or process development
• Support harmonization of manufacturing processes and de-complexity of product portfolio working with Business Development partners
7. Customer / Consumer focus & service
• Execute the technical agenda developed from business and consumer needs, transforming business needs into realizable propositions
• Develop technical proposals to enhance line capability with target to ensure optimal utilization of plant capacities, while fulfilling strategic plans
• Internal customer focus driving the Maintenance Prevention (MP) process for ongoing improvement of standards and 100% engagement
Profile • University Degree or equivalent further education qualification in relevant discipline. • 5+ years of Project Management experience is required • Six Sigma, TPM, WCM or relative exposure • Fluency with computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, project management software and ERP systems (e.g. SAP). • Qualified in IL6S Experience • Experience Dairy Industry, Robotic / Automation preferred
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Apply on company website