Development and implementation of investment projects with the quality required by the company standards within defined period and approved budget.
1. Analyzes the situations in terms of project subject matter and after coordination with internal customers and feasibility study, develops projects, prepares Capex Appropriation request, or takes approved investment projects for implementation.
2. Acquaints with the approved project plant management in general and every manager in the details relating to the relevant department.
3. Makes a preliminary selection of potential equipment suppliers and service/works providers for projects that are in his responsibility.
4. Coordinates and initiates purchasing requisitions for equipment, spare parts, materials or work within the project budget, which is under his responsibility, adhering to the principle of company cost savings
5. Provides cost control and compliance with budget on projects under his responsibility, timely informs his direct manager about all possible issues with the approved budget. In case of deviation from originally approved budget prepares and issues for approval Internal Change Orders or Supplemental ARs, as appropriate
6. Makes schedule on implementation projects and monitors their compliance by all functions and vendors involved.
7. Draws up necessary permission documents which allow contractors to carry out works on the project.
8. Controls and bears responsibility for implementation of planned activities, coordinates operation of contractors on their areas of work. Takes measures to stop work in case of life and health safety threats to employees as well as risks of Mondelez Ukraina property damage or product safety.
9. Controls the timing and quality of works, conformity of the materials, products, equipment and design with original project, assures elimination of all issues (if there are any) within definite period.
10. Ensures that installed equipment and works during the implementation of investment projects (both by Kraft and third parties) meet the requirements of current safety and environment legislation, fire safety and security policies, GMP, HACCP, S&E, OHSAS, ISO standards.
11. Keeps official and commercial secrets. Does not disclose any confidential information to potential suppliers or contractors not to harm other candidates and avoid any financial risks and losses for Mondelez Ukraina and information as for financial & technical capabilities of the company that do not concern technical specification directly.
12. Prepares applications and organizes training of company's' staff to operate and maintain the equipment installed within the projects in scope of responsibility. Conducts or monitors trainings if the training is provided by equipment supplier.
13. Knows and adheres to ethical and legal obligations required by the position, takes into account any non-compliance with these obligations, applies the principle of “integrity” to all aspects of professional (business) conduct.
14. Is responsible for ensuring compliance with safety requirements and rules, GMP, HACCP, SS&E Policies, ISO-9001, ISO-14000, ISO-22000, OHSAS 18001:2007
16. Follows the procedure of documentation during project implementation, associated with new building, routine maintenance, reconstruction of existing buildings and equipment modernization.
University degree in technological or engineering field
Minimum 5 year experience in Food Production Industry
Good knowledge of food processing or food technology
Knowledge of Product Safety, GMP and HACCP standards
Strong communication skills
Knowledge of technological and production processes
SAP operation skills
PC skills: MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project
Work with Auto CAD experience
Apply on company website