Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain
Works in team, operating complex high speed packaging equipment within line of business. All team members are responsible for ensuring product quality and for the safe and productive operation of the team.
- Ensures proper set-up of equipment and supplies
- Performs material handling and stages materials along line of operation
- Responsible for equipment start-up
- Operates equipment and demonstrates thorough understanding of all aspects of the packaging process, and monitors equipment to ensure the process is meeting specified performance requirements during operation
- Uses machine read-outs to identify equipment operating status and clears all jams
- Executes all adjustments, lubrications and date changes, and performs level 1 maintenance on machines per training
- Performs quality checks and records performance data on an hourly basis
- Performs routine cleaning of equipment and preventative maintenance (oil and greasing)
- Performs routine inspections (quality/HACCP/safety)
- Communicates performance/improvement observations to other team members
- Regularly rotates job responsibilities between material handling and machine operation and to provide relief coverage in area as needed
- Must be willing to rotate to other areas based on need identified by Business Unit Leader or Production Leader
- Required to lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds
- Works with team to continuously improve line performance and productivity through various team improvement techniques and team problem-solving
- Communicates with all team members to ensure safety and quality within line of business
- Participates in lean six sigma continuous improvement initiatives
- Participates actively in annual Business Management Activities; presents finding at monthly meetings
- Maintains order and cleanliness of work areas
- Observes all safety rules, practices and procedures in performance of duties
- Duties and responsibilities may vary depending on business needs
- High school diploma or equivalent
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.
Apply on company website