What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Milka, Principe, Oreo, Philadelphia, Trident and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Are you an experience Payroll professional interested in joining a vibrant team as Payroll Coordinator?
Your purpose in the team will be to provide Payroll Services to our employees in Spain.Your purpose as Payroll coordinator will be to provide Payroll Services to our employees in Spain supporting payroll activity for our head offices in Madrid and 4 plants in Spain (1600 employees).
Your day to day activities will be:
- Manage all payroll activities in line with the monthly payroll calendar (data input & error checking) with our third party vendor NGA and our Work Force Adminisitration team, Talent Acquisition and Compensations & Benefits team
- New hires
- Leave of sickness/absence
- Change of personal information: garnishment, advancement payment, termination, Severance, and more
- Manage communication to social security (Registration/Terminations/Amendments notifications, leave of sickness situations and maternity/paternity) and resolve any possible issue that compromise monthly payment to social security
- Manage tax activities (Withholding taxes)
- Manage bank transfers
- Posting & Reconciliations
- Manage Internal Case Management tool answering any employee/manager requisition regarding payroll and managing all possible tasks that impact in payroll activity
- Fulfill government surveys and requisitions.
- Support local HR team for labour and tax audits
- Communications to E-filing team and employee file creation and maintenance.
To be Sucessfull in this role you will have
- 2 years Experience in Payroll
- Knowledge of Nominas, RED System
- Knowledge and understanding about Spanish Law in terms of Labour, Social Security and taxes.
- Knowledge of SAP HR1 and SHARP
- Spanish at Native language level
- English at a Professional level
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive compensation & benefits package.
Apply on company website