With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As a part of Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The role of the Mondelēz International Sales Service Representative (Merchandiser) is to build a world-class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers. As a Merchandiser for our company you are primarily, though not exclusively, merchandising Nabisco specific brands. Areas of focus will include full-shelf conditions, neatly-merchandised displays and shelves, building display point-of-sale in all areas of the store, properly-rotated product on the shelf, and accurate price tags / point-of-sale in all departments. A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals, while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate merchandising call schedule. This role will also be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz International personnel.
Mondelēz International is an employer of inclusion who partners with diversity groups which cater to people of all ethnicities, genders, ages and sexual orientations. Mondelēz International also works with military veterans to help hire our heroes who have served our nation, as well as partner with disability networks to include people of all abilities to help the company succeed for years to come.
Benefits and Compensation:
The PART-TIME Sales Service Representative position offers a competitive hourly compensation rate, work related mileage reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
Hourly compensation fixed rate: $16.50, subject to relevant experience.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, etc.) while adhering to the safety expectations and processes
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance and have access to the internet with a personal email account.
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail / grocery experience a plus.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.
Apply on company website