Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo biscuits, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
In Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store. Currently to our Team in Vienna we are looking for an inspirational
Key Account Manager Snacks (m/f)
The role is responsible for the full relationship between Mondelez and the customers to reach the defined Sales Targets and Customer Satisfaction. He/she represents his/her customers internally and searches for the best solutions to drive revenue.
Your responsibilities include:
- Drive the snacks business as key contact for chosen clients including performance monitoring and initiating additional activities to exploit growth potentials
- Support the National Account Manager in preparing negotiation strategies and selling stories for the customers and implementing results
- Develop and implement customer specific units (e.g. assortment trays) or products in alignment with the customer and internal cross-functional teams
- Establish strong relationship with customers, especially category managers (buyers)
- Leverage Shopper insights and develop and implement a joint customer plan
- Strong cooperation with Demand Planning and Fieldforce to enable perfect implementation of activities @POS
- Analyse customer data and develop action plans in order to conduct accurate Planning and Forecast and deliver targets
- Total work experience of minimum 4-5 years
- Minimum 3 year of Sales/Field force/marketing experience
- University degree in Economics/Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent German and very good English language skills
- Deep knowledge of FMCG customer & shopper insight tools and processes
- Cross-functional background would be strong asset
- Strong business acumen and profound knowledge of all relevant sales aspects in Austrian trade environment
- Proven track record in conducting efficient negotiations and cooperating with various partners within and outside of the organization
- Demonstrated exceptional business partner relationships and influencing skills, including conflict management and idea leadership
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business.
Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 65000 EUR, significant overpayment according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website