What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Immigration Specialist - France
Purpose of Role:
This role will lead and orchestrate immigration requirements for the specific dedicated market/s. Sitting within the Recruitment Administration team, this role will parter with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and Third Party providers to deliver smooth and compliant end to end immigration processes for the business, from point of offer onwards.
Understanding the legal environment re immigration processes in the focus market in relation to:
- Legal requirements regarding hiring non EU citizens
- Visa types
- New work/residence permits
- Prolongation of work/residence permits for non EU citizen
- Other aspects
- Legal requirements regarding hiring EU citizens
Being up to date in relation to changes in legal aspects re immigration area
Ensuring effective cooperation with KPMG in area of:
- Gaining the experts' knowledge from KPMG on possible solutions in specific cases
- Authorizing all processes related to immigration (visas, work permits, residence permits - for employees and family members (if relevant)
- Providing to KPMG all necessary documents which needs to be provided by the Employer
- Constant monitoring of the status of open processes with KPMG (maximizing the effectiveness of the processes as to ensure the shortest lead time as possible)
- Cooperation with Line Manager and an Employee in area of:
- Providing information and support to employees / Line Managers re immigration aspects
- Coordinating gathering needed documents / signatures, etc
Ownership of immigration cases end-to-end, spanning a breadth of employee life cycle processes; New Hires, Change in job title etc.
Continues improvement approach – recommending changes in the processes / Ways of working
- Positive mindset and proactivity
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results
- Detailed Oriented
- Acting in line with MDLZ values (especially: Act Like an Owner; Lead from the head and heart; Discuss, Decide, Deliver)
- Fluent English and French
- Ideally coming from process/SOP driven environment (MBS)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website