Mondelez International. Make it with us.
We take pride in making and baking the world's most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company.
We pour our passion into every product. From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is backed by decades of knowledge, experience and expertise, and by a team of 80,000 in 150 countries.
It's our mission to lead the future of snacking around the world and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for a passionate Finance Manager to join our high performing Commercial Finance team. Leading the financial decisionsof the Non-Corporates Grocery team, you will work closely with the National Sales Manager for this channel, to drive business decisions and ensure critical financial commitments are met. In addition to this you will gain exceptional leadership experience, coaching and developing your direct report into a future finance leader.
Make it uniquely yours.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver the Non-Corporates Grocery financial targets, including Net revenue circa A$300m, Standard profit and Overheads
- Drive business decisions through the provision of strategic insights and timely analysis
- Develop and coach your direct report, through the implementation of development plans and regular coaching conversations
- Manage the month end process for the channel, taking accountability for submission of accruals
Make it possible.
- A curious mind, with an appetite to challenge the status quo
- A passion for the development of self and others
- A track record of achieving business results, being able to pivot and adapt to a transforming environment
- Demonstrated ability in the simplification of technical information to drive and influence strategic decision making
- Comfort when faced with ambiguity, having a true passion for problem solving
- Previous experience in the FMCG or a fast-moving retail environment
- A CPA or CA qualification
Have pride in what you do. We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world. Being truly global is not just about being big, it is about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour. We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
And we support flexibility. Because we know that work is always better when life is good
Apply on company website