What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The responsibilities within the Northern Europe Customer Service & Logistics team include:
- Creating a short, medium and long term forecast for a portfolio of products
- Working cross-functionally to interrogate and develop the accuracy of that forecast and manage constraints
- Creating and deliver a contract packing plan in line with the required forecast to provide stock availability
- Receiving customer orders and working cross-functionally to fulfil with a 98.5% service level
- Working with the warehouse & transport network to best fulfil orders with cost in mind
- Building relationships with customers, supplier and 3PLs managing their day to day expectations effectively as well as creating & delvering longer term supply plans
We have a variety of roles at a Individual Contributor level which play a vital part in the delivery of our business and functional ambitions.
Some of the potential roles are outlined below:
Calculate an accurate, unbiased sales and category forecast (at a SKU, week/month, location level) that supports both the manufacturing process and business planning. Develop and execute product demand plans that meet business goals across a 24 months horizon, based on demand patterns and business/market trends. Collaborate cross-functionally with commercial teams through the IBP process to validate the forecast and manage sales driven insights and capacity constraints. Manage fulfilment processes to ensure best possible service level.
A role that comprised elements of Supply Planning, Demand Planning & transport management Managing relationships with an external contract packer & their performance. Working upstream of the supply chain with marketing, procurement, master data & material suppliers to build the best possible plan to deliver 98.5% service at the best cost.
Customer Collaboration Manager:
Ensure that all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner. Manage escalations for complaints / disputes, handle and resolve issues to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Work with the sales team to support the delivery of business & commercial objectives. Drive and manage the customer innovation project agenda for the assigned customer portfolio.
- For this level in the organisation we would be looking for at few years experience within supply chain or another function within a similar industry.
- Experience within the fast moving consumer goods industry is preferred.
- Experience working within a SAP environment is preferred.
- Within education we are looking for demonstration of an ability to manage data manipulation and problem solving.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Please note that we recruit for these vacancies regularly throughout the year, so there may be a delay in response following your application between recruitment campaigns.
Apply on company website