Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
The Loblaw / SDM Customer Supply Chain Team currently has a vacancy for a Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment Analyst on the Loblaw business, at the Bloor St. office in Toronto, Ontario. Under the direction of the Customer Supply Chain Manager, the Analyst plays an integral role in collaborating with all levels of Mondelez Product Supply, Sales and Customer replenishment in the planning and forecasting of Customer store and Distribution Centre (DC) level inventory needs. (to ensure proper replenishment.) The CPFR Analyst primary accountability is to deliver the right product at the right place and at the right time while effectively managing Mondelez-Loblaw end to end forecasting and delivery cycle. In this role you will have the opportunity to make recommendations/outline action plans to maintain store in-stock goals based upon your analysis. You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate your analytical skills, negotiation, prioritization, and communication skills, along with your ability to work in a team environment.
Report Creation and Analysis
- Identifying issues and maximizing data availability (SAP, Customer Systems, Order patterns / behaviours) to make recommendations that will benefit both our internal and external customers
- Tracking promotions and baseline trends by analyzing Customer information and formulate recommendations to improve processes for future activities
- Populating all Customer reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Knowledge expert as it relates to the Customer Program/Systems/Behaviours
Monitoring Inventory levels at Customer Warehouse
- Working with the Inventory Management team to ensure the client has the right stock, in the right place, at the right time while continuing sales increases and key measurement improvement
- Taking pro-active measures to minimizing high inventory issues, and out of stock situations
- Analyzing warehouse in-stock to determine actions needed to improve in-stock levels
- Monitoring order patterns as it relates to ad promotions and pacing
- Providing leading knowledge to Customer Business Team members as it relates to inventory status and promotion results
- Supporting the Customer Business Team for new store setups, inventory analysis & case fill rate
- Supporting and acting as a partner to the Customer Supply Chain Specialist.
- Supports collaborative meetings between the customer, sales, and supply chain
- Liaises with the Customer at their HQ as an Embedded Vendor
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, or Computer Science is preferred
- 3+ years' related experience in Customer Service, Customer Finance or Credit, and preferably within the Food industry
- Computer Skills - Windows environment: Advanced Excel. SAP is an asset.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels within internal and external organizations
- Ability to articulate issues both verbally and in writing, outlining possible solutions
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize desk according to priorities and manage tasks/workload within appropriate time line with minimal supervision.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website