What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Freia, Kvikk Lunsj, Daim, O'boy, Oreo and Ritz and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join our office in Rødeløkka, Oslo. This is a junior role within commercial finance and it's main purpose is to business partner with the Norwegian team to drive profitable growth for Mondelēz International and to ensure a high level of financial control and compliance. The person in this position will report to Category and Commercial Finance Manager Norway and there will be a wide range of opportunities to learn the commercial business - from systems to strategic decision making.
- Learn the standard Mondelez processes and develop a good commercial understanding.
- Build a strong business partnering relationships with the commercial and category team to ensure we take the right decisions and influence the shape of the business for all categories in Norway.
- Understand the required level of financial control, including balance sheet management and reconciliation.
- Be part of key business processes including actuals and forecast reporting. Deliver insightful analysis of actual and forecast performance, presenting financial information to both Finance and non-Finance personnel in a clear and concise way which helps influence future actions.
- Provide financial guidance to the commercial team in relation to volume, revenue and advertising spend.
- Any other ad hoc analyses as requested by line manager or business partners.
- University degree – preferably within Business / Finance / Marketing
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of Norwegian
- A strong interest in commercial finance and the FMCG industry
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills & learning agility
- Commercial acumen
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website