Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, BelVita, Halls and Milka. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business.
Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.Business Development Project Leader Cieszyn Responsibilities:
- Coordinate product change projects on plant level (e.g. packaging or design changes)
- Cooperate closely with factory functions (Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Logistics) and non-factory functions (Marketing, Product Change Management communities, Finance, Procurement, Research & Development) to facilitate and execute the change
- Act as an interface between plant and business units
- Build plant project teams, lead project meetings and track the project status and KPIs
- Initiate, support and drive productivity initiatives raised
- Minimum 1 year of experience in project management, preferably in FMCG
- University Degree (preferably in Economics, Food Technology, Engineering)
- Fluent English and Polish (spoken & written)
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under time pressure
If you're ready to take a step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English
version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.
Apply on company website