Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
MIAPL has an exclusive global license for the dental remineralisation technology CPP-ACP (trademark Recaldent™) from the University of Melbourne. Within MIAPL, Recaldent has been commercialized in sugar free chewing gum marketed in the USA, Mexico, Japan Thailand, as well as plans for other markets in Europe.
The position of Business Development Manager is unique and manages the whole P&L of the category. It is needed to maintain the supply relationship with existing customers, to conduct business development activities to third Parties in various categories, to support global MIAPL innovation activities involving Recaldent, to negotiate evaluation agreements and license agreements with strategically appropriate third parties, to develop and implement promotional programs designed to build awareness and credibility of the technology amongst key targets, and to guide the ongoing Recaldent research agenda through internal and external research providers.
With a diverse set of stakeholders involved, the role promises a very unique entrepreneurial journey!
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Business Development - Expand the use of Recaldent in more MDLZ Categories or territories (Develop Business case through 3rd Party data and focus groups /pitch business case to potential customers)
- Manage current key accounts and customers
- Legal - All commercial agreements, drive development of IP Strategy, patents application and prosecution process
- Supply Chain - Responsible for supply security
- Manage Material Forecasting with Planners, and Production Planning with Operation planners
- Oversee inventory policy of Scoresby Factory
- Involvement in QC decisions, including method development, validation, outsourcing strategy and contracts
- Finance - Delivering on Annual Contract and pricing of materials
- Fully own the Recaldent P&L ingredient business and deliver on financial targets.
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- Solid sales or marketing experience - at least 8-10 years.
- Strong technical background in Sciences and Chemistry with R&D and product development experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the process of intellectual property protection and management would also be an advantage.
- Effective networking skills, with proven experience in building alignment and support across the organisation.
- Well-developed analytical skills and project management skills.
- Sound strategic vision and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently. Define and pursue the job's agenda with low supervision.
Apply on company website