Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Responsible for driving equity and innovation initiatives for SEA BU for the treats platform (Oreo).
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Lead equity initiatives- work closely with agency partners (advertising, digital and other IMC work). Work closely with the markets to design world class impactful communications that deliver great results.
- Lead innovation projects through the I2M (idea to market) process, end to end, from Idea to market
- Provide support to manager on communication development for Oreo, on thematic and occasion related tracks. Innovation track includes, Product, packaging development, concept development and pricing strategy
- Leading key consumer work – Qualitative and quantitative studies. Work closely with marketing support partners like Insights (for consumer centricity), media (for designing the optimum marketing bundle), etc.
- The candidate needs to collaborate well- with both internal and external teams.
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- Minimum 7-8 yrs experience in marketing & sales with prior experience in handling innovation and equity
- Strong stakeholders management and creative
- Ability to work with and get the best out of ad agencies
- Comfort with remote working. Prior experience of working in SEA markets will be good
- Open to both internal and external candidates.
Apply on company website