Analyzes complexbusinessprocessesusingdatafrominternalandexternalsourcesto provideinsighttodecision-makers.Identifiesandinterpretstrendsandpatterns indatasetstolocate influences.Constructsforecasts,recommendationsandstrategic/tacticalplansbasedonbusinessdata andmarketknowledge.Createsspecificationsforreportsandanalysisbasedonbusinessneedsand requiredor availabledataelements.Collaborateswithclientstomodifyor tailorexistinganalysisor reportstomeettheirspecificneeds.Mayparticipateinmanagementreviews,including presentingand interpretinganalysisresults,summarizingconclusions,andrecommendingacourseofaction.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, and business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze and transform needs, goals into business requirements and deliver the appropriate artifacts as needed.
Work with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendation on opportunities for process improvements, medical cost savings or revenue enhancements.
Create business requirement documents, test plans, requirement traceability matrix, user training materials and other related documents.
- Actively participate in all stages of project development including research, design, programming, testing and implementation to ensure the release product meets the intended functional and operational requirements
- Bachelor's or graduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in health care, social work, nursing or another human-services related field.
- 5-7 years of business analysis experience
6+ years managed care experience
Demonstrates proficiency in a variety of concepts, practices and procedures applicable to job related subject areas.
- Clinical and/or operational experience working with special needs populations or programs
- Experience working with complex, often highly technical teams
- Demonstrated experience implementing process and system improvements that meet or exceed expected results
- Ability to write queries to mine data and proficient in Excel
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website