Job Description Job Summary
Clerks are responsible for entering credentialing information received from practitioners and providers into our credentialing database. Clerks work on a team that supports each other through various functions to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Complete data entry of applications in the credentialing database.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality with provider information.
- Adhere to the department work schedule guidelines.
- Review emailed list of assigned work and prioritize by file age.
- If needed coordinate with team to assist with their files.
- Team goal is for no files to be outside of 2 days sitting.
- Always be focused on completing work with the utmost quality as low quality affects other members of our department.
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Become cross trained in multiple clerk functions as it is essential to the team's success.
- Expected to perform in all functions and shift if needed to be flexible to incoming volumes.
- Always assume positive intent.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times, maintain cooperative and effective workplace relationships.
- Remain flexible & adapt quickly to change.
- Support Molina Vision and Values:
- Our Vision: We will distinguish ourselves as the low cost, most effective and reliable health plan delivering government-sponsored health care.
- Our Mission: We improve the health and lives of our members by delivering high-quality health care.
- Our Values:
- Integrity always
- Absolute accountability
- Supportive teamwork
- Honest and open communication
- Member and community focused
HS Diploma or GED
0-1 year Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid), Credentialing experience
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
1-3 years Healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid), Credentialing experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website