Responsible for achieving established goals improving Molina's enrollmentgrowth objectives encompassing all lines of business. Works collaborativelywith key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates andassignment percentages. This role will have a large focus on creating strategiesto leverage our relationships with providers and the community to supportMembership growth and advance our shared Mission. Ideal candidates would haveestablished community relationships in Washington and healthcare experience.
• In partnership with executive leadership, develops, implements and monitors asuccessful strategy to achieve Molina's enrollment growth goals for alarge/complex state plan, which encompasses all Molina lines of business (i.e.Medicaid, CHIP, Marketplace, etc.).
• Accountable for achieving all established goals with primary responsibilityfor improving the plan's overall “choice” rate. Works collaboratively withother key departments to increase Medicaid and CHIP assignment percentages forMolina.
• Directs, plans, delegates and manages department budget and staff, includingemployment, pay and performance decisions; employee relations; andcoaching/development of staff, etc.
• Provides leadership and oversight to team in achieving enrollment, retentionand choice percentage goals for assigned state.
• Establishes organizational policies and strategies for interaction with keyproviders, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations(FBOs), School Based Organizations (SBOs) and Business Based Organizations(BBOs). Leads team in the development of these key relationships and how tomove them through the enrollment pipeline.
•Participatesin and is a member of a strategic county, city and/or local initiative meetingrepresenting Molina as a community influencer.
• Develops growth strategy by market/product and determines representativecoverage, focusing on profitable growth.
•Oversees the development of successful and compliant lead generation,appointment scheduling, event management, enrollment, and member retentionprocesses. •Oversees and ensures timely submission of all department policiesand procedures and/or Marketing Plan to the state.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent, job-related experience.
• 7-10 years health care sales/marketing and member retention experience.
• 5-10 years management/supervisory experience.
• New product development, positioning and start-up experience; marketingsegmentation experience.
• Exceptional networking and negotiations skills, as well as strong publicspeaking/presentations skills.
Required License, Certification, Association
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drivewithin applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Master's Degree in Marketing, Business or Healthcare Management
• Previous grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
• Experience managing large teams of “enrollment and marketing ” people.
• Preferred experience in project management or event coordination.
• Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Active Life & Health Insurance
• Market Place Certified
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for thisposition, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website