Missoula Health & Rehabilitation is now accepting applications for an RN (Registered Nurse) Charge Nurse or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to join our fine staff here! We have a great team, wonderful caring staff, and a strong focus on the Quality of Care we deliver to each resident. If caring is your passion, we would love to have you come and see our center! GENERAL SUMMARY Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to other nursing personnel and nursing assistants, restorative nursing assistants, residents, families and physicians.
- Assesses resident needs and initiates development of individualized resident care plans.
- Reviews and updates resident care plans and CNA flow sheets as necessary and as assigned in compliance with regulations.
- Conducts interdisciplinary resident care conferences as scheduled.
- Supervises and evaluates direct resident care provided within assigned unit and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Assists in the admission, transfer and discharge of residents as necessary and assigned by DNS. Completes corresponding documentation.
- Renders immediate assistance to residents in need.
- Supervises the timely response of call-lights within assigned unit.
- Listens to resident, family or physician complaints and initiates corrective action.
- Follow up on physician orders, lab and x-rays.
- Rounds with physicians as needed and process physician orders.
- Participates in Center educational programs such as orientation, in-service and nursing assistant education programs.
- Assists in control of supplies and equipment within the unit
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
- Medical and Dental Insurance thru Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
EmpRes Healthcare is an equal opportunity Employer
Apply on company website