Missoula Health & Rehabilitation is ranked as one of America's Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report! We are also the proud recipient of the 2019 Pinnacle Customer Experience Award, Ranking in the top 15% of Long-Term and Post-Acute Care providers nationwide. This award demonstrates to current and future residents and staff our continued dedication to providing the very best healthcare services available. We are pleased to be accepting applications for a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant). Our team has a great time, with a passion for caring for our residents, in a warm and homelike environment as they move through the seasons of their lives. Our staff strive to bring the best, quality care delivery to our residents, and work as a team! Come visit our center for an application or apply online below. Currently offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus to Full Time Staff!! GENERAL SUMMARY Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be able to performs a combination of following in caring for our residents, consistent with the plan of care to meet the needs of the residents.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL and Aide flow sheets).
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
Apply on company website