We are pleased to be accepting applications for a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant). Our team has a great time, with a passion for caring for our residents, in a warm and homelike environment as they move through the seasons of their lives. Our staff strive to bring the best, quality care delivery to our residents, and work as a team!
$1, 000 Sign on Bonus being offered for the right candidate.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be able to performs a combination of following in caring for our residents, consistent with the plan of care to meet the needs of the residents.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL and Aide flow sheets).
Click to apply on-line or stop in and ask for Karrie Rich, Executive Director.Missoula Health & Rehabilitation Center 3018 Rattlesnake Drive Missoula, Montana 59802 406-549-0988 EmpRes Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HSponsored
Apply on company website