Dealership: L0134 Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Missoula Missoula Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
Do these words describe you? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Love helping people? If so, apply to our Dealer Trade Driver position.
Providing the best in class automotive sales & service.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler buying experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.Responsibilities:
The Dealer Trade Driver is responsible for delivering vehicles to Lithia dealerships and customers in a safe and timely manner. The Dealer Trade Driver communicates with Sales staff and external customers.
- Ensures that vehicle identification numbers and stock number of each vehicle match paperwork.
- Ensure copies of dealer invoice accompany paperwork for each vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle being traded is clean and undamaged before leaving the lot.
- Ensure all reference guides, keys, wheel locks etc., accompany all traded vehicles.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Effective communicator.
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website