As a People and Culture Business Partner you will act as a consultant for the organization on all issues related to human resources. The HR Business Partner will be a primary resource and change agent for the organization to support and deliver value-added integrated human resource solutions which will support the business initiatives and strategies plans. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engages the organization as a proactive partners with leadership in areas of employee relations, employee engagement, talent management, organizational design, and complex business operational/strategy initiatives. Supports the organization as a value-added resource that is consulted on matters that fall within their areas of expertise or within general business.
- Supports the People and Culture (P&C) team in implementing programs to help achieve the company business goals and objectives, desired culture and overall team member experience.
- Actively participates defining and implementing effective and efficient programs, process and HR policies. Participates in initiatives focused on total compensation programs, employee relations and talent management initiatives.
- Supports programs and facilitates discussions with the organization regarding performance management, coaching, corrective actions and separations of employment; Helps improve performance by identifying and clarifying opportunities to improve; evaluates potential solutions and helps to implement solutions.
- Takes ownership in completing P&C initiatives and special projects which drive results and could entail: industry research, best practice and benchmark review, collaborative cross-functional group teams, and investigation.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with the ability to exercise sound judgment and can assimilate information from many different sources to develop recommendations.
- Represents as a culture champion in internal/external matters involving communication, networking, and business opportunities.
- Trains, shares and provides support to P&C team members.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations and laws (multi-state preferred).
- Has sound judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Customer-focused mindset, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to use discretion appropriately
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and administer effective time management skills.
- Proven business acumen and able to partner with other teams and departments to achieve objectives.
- Ability to support and facilitate sustainable change.
- Self-starter who can succeed in a fast pace and results driven environment.
- Highly proficient utilizing all Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or relevant experience
- 3+ years' experience and thorough knowledge in related HR fields and position(s)
- PHR+ is preferred
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits List: · Medical · Dental · Vision · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability Insurance · 401(k) Plan · Transit Benefits Program · Paid Time Off (PTO) · Employee Education & Development Program · Paid Holidays · Employee Referral Program · Wellness Program · Employee Recognition Program · Lunch and Learns · Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training) · Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support · Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood) Apply for this job
Apply on company website