Milhouse Engineering and Construction is growing and as such we are bringing on an Electrical Engineering Associate to join our Aviation team!
The Milhouse Aviation team can provide new team members the ability to work on complex design projects that significantly reshape and improve the functionality of major airports, including: Chicago O'Hare International Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, Hartsfield-Atlanta International Airport, and Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
Additionally, in this role, you will be working with many talented and technical experts in their field. This is a wonderful opportunity that offers career advancement, the chance to take on exciting responsibilities, and provides exposure to a wide variety of projects.
If you are looking for an opportunity that allows for upward mobility and a collaborative work environment, please apply directly! Click here to learn more about Aviation and our projects. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design to client and regulatory requirements
- Manage mid to large size projects to schedule and budget
- Keep Milhouse Engineering management advised of all quality, schedule and budget variances in a timely manner
- Construction Administration
- Preparing project documents and reports
- Maintaining project files
- Creating and enforcing project quality plan
- Reporting safety, health and quality issues to management
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications
- Assist management as directed
- Revit or AutoCAD drafting
- Other duties as assigned
- Four year technical degree from an ABET accredited institution
- 3+ years of relevant experience required
- EIT required
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of CPM schedule analysis
- Knowledge of codes and standards
- Entrepreneurial environment with exposure to our empowering Executive team
- Encouraging, warm, and dynamic workplace with the opportunity to grow and develop
- Coffee, tea, breakfast and snacks provided in office
- Happy hour on Friday afternoons
- Various socials throughout the year
- Competitive pay and benefits package
The Aviation team is a collaborative and multidisciplinary group that strives for the best results daily. As a melting pot of mechanical, civil, and electrical engineers as well as architects this offers our team exposure to many different facets of engineering and the ability to see how it all comes together to support our clients. Our team prides themselves on mentorship and ensures team members are partnered with one another to foster an environment of learning and development. This team in particular likes to connect on a professional and social level; after all we spend 5 days a week at work, so a strong sense of camaraderie is important! If you want to be a part of this synergetic environment, apply today!
Here's a little information on Milhouse Engineering and Construction, Inc.:
Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. was founded in 2001 with the goal of building the best engineering company in the country. It was based on the belief that if we hired great people, fueled their passion while challenging them to excel, and maintained a laser focus on the needs of your clients, success would come- and so it has. Our portfolio of successful projects continues to grow, our family of highly satisfied clients continues to expand, and our staff just gets better and better. We are a unique, Chicago-based firm whose collective passion, vision and expertise has led to phenomenal growth and being named “Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” 15 years in a row! With more than 200 talented professionals and offices across the country, Milhouse offers a dynamic work environment where there is no limit to what you can achieve if you are willing to go after it. Our people are the cornerstone of our organization, and key to our success. Join a remarkably talented team that shares a passion for what they do and a vision for improving communities around the world through innovative engineering and construction. For the fifteenth consecutive year, Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. has been selected as Chicago's 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For.
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits List: · Medical · Dental · Vision · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability Insurance · 401(k) Plan · Transit Benefits Program · Paid Time Off (PTO) · Employee Education & Development Program · Paid Holidays · Employee Referral Program · Wellness Program · Employee Recognition Program · Lunch and Learns · Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training) · Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support · Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood) Apply for this job
Apply on company website