We are seeking a motivated Business Development Coordinator to assist our Business Development Team in our Chicago Office! To excel in this role, the ideal candidate must be a creative self-starter and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, and be comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders. This role will offer a rewarding and challenging environment with growth opportunities for the right candidate. Responsibilities:
- Maintain client relationship manager (CRM) database.
- Conducting market research/analysis to identify new business development opportunities.
- Coordinating client meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintaining and managing client registration.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Providing effective administrative support.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 2 - 4 years of professional administrative and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Administrative Services team is at the forefront of maintaining an effective and collaborative office environment. This team works closely with other departments and prides themselves on being helpful, resourceful, and supportive. Being a part of this team provides one with the opportunity to learn new skills in an office environment as well as grow professionally and developmentally. Come grow with our Admin Services team today!
Here's a little information on Milhouse Engineering and Construction, Inc.:
Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. was founded in 2001 with the goal of building the best engineering company in the country. It was based on the belief that if we hired great people, fueled their passion while challenging them to excel, and maintained a laser focus on the needs of your clients, success would come- and so it has. Our portfolio of successful projects continues to grow, our family of highly satisfied clients continues to expand, and our staff just gets better and better. We are a unique, Chicago-based firm whose collective passion, vision and expertise has led to phenomenal growth and being named “Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” 15 years in a row! With more than 200 talented professionals and offices across the country, Milhouse offers a dynamic work environment where there is no limit to what you can achieve if you are willing to go after it. Our people are the cornerstone of our organization, and key to our success. Join a remarkably talented team that shares a passion for what they do and a vision for improving communities around the world through innovative engineering and construction. For the fifteenth consecutive year, Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. has been selected as Chicago's 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For.
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits List: · Medical · Dental · Vision · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability Insurance · 401(k) Plan · Transit Benefits Program · Paid Time Off (PTO) · Employee Education & Development Program · Paid Holidays · Employee Referral Program · Wellness Program · Employee Recognition Program · Lunch and Learns · Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training) · Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support · Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood) Apply for this job
Apply on company website