We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
The Process Excellence Analyst is responsible for supporting the overall channel's operations. This position includes tracking process exceptions, identifying process and system improvements and driving toward system fixes. This innovative role may also assist in leading partner training and documenting channel procedures. Come be a part of our Legal Collections team where prioritization and collaboration drive the productivity and success of our organization.
- Identify process /system shortfalls and guide the creation of fixes and improvements
- Create program policies and procedures
- Build and manage relationships across the organization to ensure current processes work as defined
- Resolve workflow tickets as needed
- Maintain related documentation
- Provide regular updates on process integrity and performance to internal and external partners (as the need arises)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years' experience in a project or process management role or equivalent education and experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- 1 - 3 years' experience in a project or process management role in a financial services related field
- System querying skills
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.
Apply on company website