MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, DC. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment. MedStar Georgetown's healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
The Nuclear Medicine X-Ray Technician performs a full range of molecular imaging procedures, including PET/CT procedures and Diagnostic CT procedures performed in the PET/CT suite.
* Graduate of an AMA approved school of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
* Certification in any of the following: ARRT-CT, NMTCB-CT, CNMT, or ASCP.
* Skills in operating molecular imaging and CT equipment.
* Must have basic knowledge of Nuclear Medicine and CT theory and techniques, radiation safety practices, good knowledge of specialized and complex Molecular Imaging procedures.
* One year of hospital-based experience is preferred.
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.","industry":"Healthcare
Apply on company website