Job Description & Requirements
Vascular Surgery Physician - in Oklahoma
An established private practice is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded candidate for an incredible vascular surgery opportunity. This position includes a partnership track and ownership in the ambulatory surgery center and office-based lab.
- Join a patient-centered organization that provides more efficient and effective affordable care
- Step into a thriving, high-volume practice with an existing referral base
- Practice in a state-of-the-art facility in the heart of the city's downtown area—includes onsite JHACO-accredited 10,000-square-foot hybrid ASC and office-based lab
- Great support staff in place
- Hybrid OR
- Minimal call with no trauma
- Comprehensive benefits plus sign-on bonus and relocation package available
- A low cost of living and a variety of family-friendly neighborhoods
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as multiple higher education institutions
- A mild climate with four distinct seasons and consistent sunshine throughout the year
- Access to a local airport and two nearby major metros
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Surgeon, Surgery Vascular, Vascular System, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgical, Vascular Treatment, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsVascular Surgery Physician - in OklahomaStartDate: ASAPAn established private prac...
Apply on company website