Job Description & Requirements
Section Head of Heart Failure & Transplantation in Iowa
The University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics is seeking a board-certified advanced heart failure and transplant cardiologist for its Section Head opportunity. This position is perfect for someone aspiring to elevate a clinical program to the next level—in education, research, and administration.
The University of Iowa is home to the state's only comprehensive academic medical center and transplant center. There is immense institutional support of cardiovascular services and the heart failure service line.
- Lead a highly collaborative team of advanced heart failure specialists who have an excellent relationship with the cardiac surgeons, coordinators, and other specialists
- Full support of sub-specialty interest in cardiac imaging, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, genetics, and other areas
- Significant clinical and basic science research footprint allowing full support of research endeavors
- Exceptional, state-of-the-art facilities
- A brand new CVICU
- Cath lab renovation underway
- Perennially earns national accolades for the quality of life
- Exceptional public and private schools
- A vibrant downtown with seasonal festivities, great restaurants, and boutique shops
- Immediate airport access and convenient proximity to multiple major metro areas
- College town with a variety of Big Ten sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsSection Head of Heart Failure & Transplantation in IowaStartDate: ASAPThe Univ...
Apply on company website