Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology Physician in Oklahoma
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-Friday Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00
A 250+ provider, multispecialty group in the Midwest is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Rheumatologist to join their team. This exceptional opportunity allows you to practice alongside distinguished orthopedic physicians in a thriving patient-focused environment.
This position allows you to enjoy:
- A turnkey established practice
- Very limited/minimal phone call responsibilities
- Excellent quality of life
- Flexibility to practice medicine the way you want!
- Excellent public and private school options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation throughout the year
- Convenient access to Oklahoma City, Little Rock, Wichita, Springfield, and their many amenities, including airports and professional sporting events
- Niche.com ranks this community an A-
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsRheumatology Physician in OklahomaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-Friday Pay Rate: $250000...
Apply on company website