Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Physician in Louisiana
A growing healthcare organization serving patients in Northern Louisiana is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join their team. Come be a part of a thriving organization and help us build on our community ties and involvement.
- Outpatient position
- Comprehensive benefits available
- Ample PTO—enjoy 30 days off each year
- Bonus opportunities available
A diverse family-friendly community, this welcoming metro area is a perfect place to call home. With is some of Louisiana's best Southern food, casinos, culture, and music, there's something for everyone.
- A low cost of living + inviting neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools + local colleges, universities, and medical school
- A culinary destination with world-class restaurants throughout the city
- Scenic natural beauty + endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy kayaking, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, and much more
- Plenty of amenities, including a local regional airport
- Within driving distance to Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsPrimary Care Physician in LouisianaStartDate: ASAPA growing healthcare organizatio...
Apply on company website