Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Dermatologist in Iowa
The University of Iowa Department of Dermatology is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible fellowship-trained pediatric dermatologist. This position includes the opportunity to teach medical students and residents and establish a pediatric dermatology fellowship.
- Practice alongside an established pediatric dermatologist and support staff dedicated to the specialty
- Work amongst a collegial team of dermatologists at Iowa's only comprehensive academic medical center
- Enjoy protected time for administrative duties and scholarly activities
- Access to start-up support and laboratory space, if interested in research
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents and establish a pediatric dermatology fellowship
- Work environment includes the new 14-story, $360 million UI Stead Family Children's Hospital, where you can work closely with pediatric subspecialists of all kinds
- Excellent salary (commensurate with experience) that includes an incentive program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including excellent retirement contribution and relocation assistance
- Fast-growing city with custom homes and exceptional public and private schools
- World-class entertainment and eclectic culinary experiences as well as an abundance of literary, musical, and cultural opportunities
- Gorgeous custom homes built on large lots with prices under $150/square feet
- Immediate airport access and proximity to multiple major metropolitan areas
BE or BC in Pediatric Dermatology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatologists, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Pediatrics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPediatric Dermatologist in IowaStartDate: ASAPThe University of Iowa Department of...
Apply on company website